Quick and healthy recipe with 100% The Barn products suggested by WESH food
For the biscuit layer :
✔️ 200 g almond powder
✔️ 50 g rapeseed oil
✔️ 2 tablespoons date cream or maple syrup
For the date caramel :
✔️ 20 fresh dates (180 g) - 60 ml water
✔️ 125 g pecans
✔️ 1 pinch of salt
For the topping :
✔️ 100 g pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Prepare the biscuit: mix the ingredients until you have a smooth dough.
3. Spread evenly in an ovenproof dish on baking paper.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. Leave to cool for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the caramel: mix the ingredients in a blender.
Spread the caramel over the biscuit layer.
7. Crush the remaining pecans and sprinkle them over the top.
8. Return to the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Leave to cool well, then cut into squares and enjoy!
Our markets On Facebook
Our Markets On Instagram
Our markets On LinkedIn
Our markets On Youtube
Our markets on Pinterest