- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Cut the caps off the two courgettes and put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the rice: put one part rice and two parts water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and then cook over a low heat for 10 minutes (until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender).
- Cut the carrots into slices, cook them and then blend them in a blender with a little cooking water, olive oil and a pinch of fleur de sel.
- Take the courgettes out of the oven, make a small hole in each one and break an egg in it, sprinkle with salt and pepper and turn it over for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the plates, finish with a few sprigs of chopped chives on the eggs and enjoy.
Tip? You can also replace the rice with a piece of baguette or a slice of bread.