For the dough :
✔️ 300 g cooked beets
✔️ 400 g white flour
✔️ 15 tsp lukewarm water
✔️ 20 g honey
✔️ 5 g salt
✔️ 7 g fresh yeast
For the topping :
✔️ 50 g walnut kernels
✔️ 400 g feta cheese
✔️ 5-6 carrots
✔️ Olive oil
Prepare the dough:
1. In a small bowl or using a blender, blend the cooked beets into a puree
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the yeast, warm water and honey.
3. Stir in 300 g flour, beetroot puree and salt
4. Gradually add more flour until the dough is almost not sticking to your fingers
5. On a floured work surface, knead the dough, adding more flour if necessary, into a smooth, non-sticky ball.
6. Place this ball in an oiled bowl, cover and leave to rise for 2 hours.
Prepare the filling
1. While the dough is rising, peel and quarter the carrots lengthwise.
2. Arrange on baking paper, drizzle with olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
3. Bake at 200°C for about 30min, stirring occasionally
4. In a salad bowl, crumble the feta cheese and sprinkle with a tablespoon of olive oil
And finally... assemble the pizza!
1. Turn up the oven to 230°C.
2. On the greaseproof paper of the carrots, roll out the dough with your fingers (you may want to cut the dough in half first if you want two small pizzas)
3. Arrange the feta cheese, carrots, nuts and sprinkle with thyme.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 230°C.
5. Remove from the oven, add the rocket, a drizzle of olive oil and enjoy!
Our markets On Facebook
Our Markets On Instagram
Our markets On LinkedIn
Our markets On Youtube
Our markets on Pinterest