Stuffed zucchini with poached eggs
For two people:
✔ 2 round zucchinis (yellow or green)
✔ 2 eggs
✔ A few branches of chives
✔ 6 carrots
✔ 4 tablespoons of olive oil
✔ 120g Beendhi Rice (curcuma & ginger)
✔ Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut off the tops of the two zucchinis and put everything in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the rice: for every cup of rice, add two cups of water in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil and let it simmer with low heat for 10 minutes (until water is absorbed and rice is tender).
- Cut the carrots into slices, cook them and mix them in the blender with a little cooking water, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Take the zucchinis out of the oven, dig a small hole in each of them and break an egg, sprinkle with salt and pepper and put it back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Dress the plates, finish with a few chopped chives on the eggs and enjoy.
? Tip ?: You can also replace the rice with a piece of baguette or a slice of bread.
✅ Fast, healthy and balanced dish ? With 100% products The Barn ?☝?