Stuffed apples with speculoos hazelnuts
For 6 persons :
✔ 3 apples
✔ 50g crushed hazelnuts
✔ 6 crushed speculoos
✔ 6 tbsp of hazelnut butter
✔ 3 tbsp of date syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut the apples in half (from the top) and remove the core.
- Place the 6 half apples in a dish with 6 tablespoons of water and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix 2 tablespoons of hazelnut butter, 1 tablespoons date syrup and 30g of hazelnuts and speculoos.
- Remove the apples from the oven, stuff them with this mixture and bake again for 10 minutes.
- In a small skillet, mix 3 tablespoons of hazelnut butter, 2 tablespoons date syrup and 4 tablespoons of water.
- Remove the apples from the oven, pour the mixture of hazelnut/date syrup over, sprinkle the remaining hazelnuts on top and serve warm.
✅ Gourmet recipe ? With 100% products The Barn ?☝?
? Tip ?: For a dessert even more greedy, serve with organic ice cream.