Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
✔️ 250 g green lentils
✔️ 250 g Feta cheese
✔️ 200 g strawberries
✔️ 200 g Rucola
✔️ 4 handfuls of slivered almonds
✔️ Balsamic vinegar
✔️ Rapeseed oil (or other oil of choice)
✔️ A little honey or date cream
- Let the lentils soak for 12 hours and then rinse them well.
- Put them in a pan with three times their volume of cold unsalted water. Bring the water to a boil and cook for about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Brown the slivered almonds in a frying pan without adding any fat, over high heat and stirring regularly.
- Mix the rucola, lentils, flaked almonds, crumbled cheese and chopped strawberries.
- Add the oil, balsamic vinegar and possibly a little honey or date cream.