Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 6 persons
✔ 2 large onions
✔ 2 cloves of garlic
✔ 400g of pure beef ground meat
✔ 10 tomatoes
✔ 8 carrots
✔ 2 broccoli
✔ 4 zucchini
✔ 6 tablespoons of almond puree
✔ 20 cherry tomatoes
✔ 1 box of lasagna sheets
✔ 200g Emmental cheese
✔ 100g sunflower and pumpkin seeds
✔ 1 bunch of fresh thyme
✔ 1/2 bunch of basil
✔ olive oil
✔ salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Chop the onions and garlic cloves and fry them in a little oil.
3. Add the minced beef, the tomatoes cut into small cubes (keep the cherry tomatoes for later), the carrots in thin slices, the broccoli in strips, the thyme, salt and pepper. Let simmer.
4. Cook the zucchini and mix with the almond puree and a little salt.
5. In a rectangular dish, place a layer of beef-vegetable mixture, a layer of lasagna sheets, a layer of zucchini purée, a layer of lasagna sheets and so on to the top of the dish. Finish with the zucchini purée.
6. Add the halved cherry tomatoes. Grate the Emmental cheese and sprinkle with sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
7. Place in the oven for 30 minutes. Chop fresh basil on top before serving.
Tip: For a lactose-free or lighter version of this lasagna, you can simply remove the grated Emmental from the recipe.