Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 4 persons
✔️ 1 small watermelon
✔️ 60 g Greek-style sheep’s cheese
✔️ 6 slices of smoked ham from the Ardennes
✔️ 20 Kalamata olives
✔️ ½ onion chives
✔️ 40 g pine nuts
✔️ 100 ml balsamic vinegar
✔️ 80 g cane sugar
1. Prepare the balsamic cream: mix the balsamic vinegar and sugar in a frying pan, bring to the boil, then simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until creamy.
2. Roast the pine nuts in a frying pan.
3. Halve the olives and thinly slice the spring onion.
4. Cut the middle of the watermelon into thick slices (about 1.5 cm thick) and then cut into 5 pieces to make small triangles.
5. Decorate with all the ingredients and finish with a zigzag fillet of balsamic cream.