Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2-3 persons
✔ 4 salsify
✔ 1 leek
✔ 1 small potato
✔ 1 onion
✔ Salt and pepper
✔ Pumpkin and sunflower seeds
✔ Fresh cream (optional)
1. Peel, chop and sweat the onions in the bottom of a pan with a little olive oil.
2. Peel salsify and potato. Cut them, same with the leek.
3. Add everything to the pan. Pour in water, salt and let them come to the boil.
4. Meanwhile, put a nice handful of pumpkin seeds and a nice handful of sunflower seeds in a pan over high heat. Stir with a wooden spoon until the seeds are golden brown.
5. When the vegetables are tender, turn off the heat, blend, season and serve in bowls or shallow plates.
6. For decoration: pour a dash of crème fraîche, sprinkle with seeds and add a little chopped parsley.