Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 persons
✔️ 200 g of tofu
✔️ ¼ of broccoli
✔️ ¼ zucchini
✔️ 2 carrots
✔️ ¼ sweet potato
✔️ 6 cherry tomatoes
✔️ 200 ml cashew nut cream
✔️ 400 ml water
✔️ 2 tablespoons of curry powder
✔️ 1 hand ful of cashew nuts
✔️ 120 g whole rice
✔️ 1 lime
✔️ A bit of mint
1. Soak your rice in water (ideally 12 hours in advance).
2. Take the tofu out of its packaging, pat it dry with paper towel, cut it into cubes (1 cm x 1 cm). Brown them in a wok with a little oil and set them aside in a bowl.
3. Cut the broccoli, zucchini, carrots, sweet potato and tomatoes into pieces. Put in the wok, add the cashew nut cream, water and curry and simmer over medium heat for about 45 minutes uncovered (until the vegetables are melting).
4. Rinse your rice, put it in a saucepan with fresh water, until boiling and cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Serve one portion of rice, cover with curry mixture, add tofu, crushed cashews and garnish with mint.
💡 Tips 💡: suggest ½ lime next to the squeeze plate to add a fresh fruity twist 🌪