Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 4 persons
✔ 2 puff pastry dough
✔ 20g Kalamata olives
✔ 20g Parmesan cheese
✔ 20g dried tomato
✔ 4 tbsp. tomato sauce
✔ 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Finely chop the olives, parmesan cheese and dried tomatoes.
- Mix them with the tomato sauce and spread them on a dough, leaving a 2cm broder.
- Moisten the edges, place the second dough on top and weld the edges with a fork.
- Place a glass at the centre of the dough. Around it, cut the dough into 4, then each quarter into 3, then each section into 2 to get 24 parts.
- Mix the egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of water and brush the dough with a brush or your fingers.
- Twist each ray gently.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes then let it cool down on a rack to keep the dough crunchy.