Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 4 persons
✔ 1 Cantaloupe melon
✔ 240gr whole grain fusilli (uncooked)
✔ 100gr of feta cheese
✔ 200gr of young spinach sprouts
✔ 20 cherry tomatoes
✔ 20ml of olive oil with a drizzle of lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
✔ Salt, pepper & mint
- Cook the whole grain fusilli in boiling water.
- Cut the melon in half, remove the seeds and make balls out of the flesh using a Parisian apple spoon.
- Place the spinach sprouts in a salad dish.
- Cut the feta into small cubes.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut them and place them on the spinach.
- Add the cooked pasta, the melon balls and the feta cheese.
- Season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mint.
? Tip ?: For more aesthetic, pour the salad in the half hollowed melon (for one serving) ??