Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 persons
✔ 2 kohlrabi
✔ 2 carrots
✔ 250 g butternut
✔ 1/2 onion
✔ 200 g ground beef
✔ 1 tablespoon of vegetable broth powder
✔ 1 egg
✔ 50 g Emmental cheese
✔ 1 orange
✔ A few branches of flat-leaf parsley
✔ Rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Cut a thin slice above and below the kohlrabi and peel them.
- Peel and cut the carrots and butternut into pieces and chop the onion.
- Put all those vegetables in the steamer for 20 minutes.
- Dig the kohlrabi.
- In a bowl, combine the meat with onions, kohlrabi flesh, broth and egg.
- Stuff the kohlrabi with this mixture, place in an ovenproof dish, add 4 tablespoons of water to the bottom of the dish and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the grated Emmental on top and cook again for 20 minutes.
- In a blender, mix the carrots, butternut, 1 tbsp rapeseed oil, 125 ml water and a pinch of salt.
- Just before serving, spread a bit of carrot and butternut cream at the bottom of the plate, place a stuffed kohlrabi on top, finish with a dash of rapeseed oil, a dash of orange juice and chopped parsley.