Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 persons
✔ 1 spaghetti squash
✔ 180g bacon slices
✔ 1 onion
✔ 250ml cream
✔ 1 egg yolk
✔ Grated Gruyère (or Parmesan)
- Cook the spaghetti squash in a pan filled with water for about 1h15.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cook the bacon slices on the grill for about 15 minutes. Take them out of the oven and place them for about 10 minutes on paper towels to absorb the excess fat. Cut them into cubes.
- When the squash is almost cooked, sauté the chopped onion in a an oiled pan, add the cream and simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat, add the beaten egg yolk and mix vigorously. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the squash in two, remove the seeds and scrape with a fork.
- Serve the dishes: first with the squash spaghetti, then the sauce, garnish with bacon chips and finish with grated cheese.
? Tip ?: When cooking the bacon, place the baking paper on the oven tray, about 10cm below your grill, to catch the dripping grease and keep your oven spotless.