Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 3-4 persons
✔ 1 onion
✔ 2 carrots
✔ 2 mushrooms
✔ 500g ground beef
✔ 1 zucchini
✔ 1/2 broccoli
✔ 1 jar of fresh tomato sauce (700g)
✔ 3 bay leaves
✔ 2 tsp herbs of Provence
✔ Salt and pepper
✔ Olive oil
✔ 300g wholegrain spaghetti
- Chop the onion and carrots and cook them in a large pan with a little olive oil for a few minutes over medium heat.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and the beef and cook again for a few minutes.
- Add the zucchini and half a broccoli cut into pieces, as well as the tomato sauce, bay leaves, herbs of Provence, salt and pepper and simmer over low heat until all the vegetables are tender and the meat is well cooked.
- Cook the spaghetti as indicated on the package.
- Serve warm and garnish with a few sprigs of parsley.
? Tip ?: For an even greedy version, add grated cheese or Parmesan cheese.