Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 persons
✔1 pointed cabbage
✔1 big onion
✔ 2cm fresh ginger
✔ 1 clove of garlic
✔ 2tbs sunflower oil
✔ 20gr sesame seeds
✔ 20gr peanuts
✔ Salt & Pepper
- Chop and wash the pointed cabbage
- Finely chop the onion
- Peel and cut the ginger and the garlic in small pieces .
- In a wok (or skillet), heat the oil and sauté the onions. Add the garlic and ginger and stir until the onion is translucent.
- Add the cabbage and cook on low heat until the it is softened (adding a bit of water can help).
- Once the cabbage is cooked, serve and sprinkle with sesame seeds and peanuts on top.
? For a balanced meal, serve with a portion of rice