Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 1 pizza
✔ 1 puff pastry
✔ 200gr fresh spinach
✔ 3 cloves of garlic
✔ 150ml of cream
✔ 150gr of mushrooms
✔ 2 tablespoon olive oil
✔ Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the puff pastry on a baking sheet.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small saucepan and sauté the garlic for 30 seconds. Then add the fresh spinach.
- Once the spinach is cooked, add the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cream & spinach mixture over your pizza dough and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the mushrooms in a pan with olive oil until they turn golden brown.
- When the pizza is cooked, add the mushrooms.
- Enjoy ?