Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 persons
✔ 250g of a mix of nuts (cashews, hazelnuts, nuts,…), unsalted and not roasted
✔ 30g of water
✔ 10g of honey
✔ 10g almond butter
✔ 1 tsp of salt
✔ 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder
✔ 1/2 teaspoon of powdered cumin
✔ 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the nuts on the grill covered with parchment paper for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the nuts from the oven, quickly shake the hazelnuts in your hands to remove the skin (which will come off easily once the hazelnuts are grilled).
- In a small saucepan, boil the water along with the honey and the almond butter.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the nuts, salt and spices. Mix it well.
- Put everything back on the grill covered with baking paper and bake again for 5 to 7 minutes. Take out of the oven and let it cool before eating.