Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For about ten pancakes
✔ 200gr of wholemeal flour
✔ 20gr of butter
✔ 500ml semi-skimmed milk (or a vegetable milk)
✔ 4 eggs
✔ 2càs of cane sugar
✔ 2càs of lemon juice
✔ 2càs of poppy seeds
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan.
2. Pour the flour into a salad bowl. Add the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and melted butter. Mix together.
3. Whisk the mixture, adding the milk little by little to aerate and reduce lumps.
4. Leave the dough to rest in a cool place for 2 hours.
5. Stir in the poppy seeds and mix.
6. Cook the pancakes in a hot, well-oiled frying pan.
✅ Fast and healthy recipe 🔝 With 100% The Barn products 🌾☝🏻
🔝 Ideal for breakfast or 4pm 🥞