Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 6 Egg muffins
✔ 6 Eggs
✔ 4 slices of bacon
✔ 30g grated Gruyère cheese
✔ 30g of asparagus
✔ 30g of leeks
✔ 10g young onions
✔ 5-6 leaves of basil
✔ Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cook the smoked bacon on the grill for 10-15 minutes (place the baking paper on the oven tray, set about 10cm below your grill, to recover grease and keep your oven out of dirt). Remove the bacon from the oven and place them on paper towels to absorb excess fat. Cut them into pieces.
- Rinse the vegetables and cut them into small pieces, grate the Gruyère, chisel the basil.
- In a bowl, scramble the eggs, add all other ingredients as well as salt and pepper and pour into small silicone molds (or stainless steel, previously greased).
- Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!
? Tip ?: You can use this recipe with your other favorite ingredients: broccoli, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms, fresh or dried tomatoes, chicken, ham, parmesan, cheddar, etc.