Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
➡️ Vegan – gluten free – lactose free ⬅️
For a dozen cookie
✔ 80g of rice flour
✔ 80g oat flakes
✔ 50g of almond butter
✔ 40g sugar
✔ 120ml of rice milk – hazelnut
✔ 20g of flax seeds
✔ 1 pinch of salt
✔ 80g chopped pecan nuts
✔ 80g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the oats and flax seeds together in a blender to reduce to powder.
- Melt the almond butter with the plant milk in a small saucepan. Remove from heat, let it cool down and add the oats and flaxseed mix as well as the other ingredients. Mix everything together.
- Roll the dough into ball and flatten them on the oven grill covered with a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes then take them out of the oven and let them cool down for about ten minutes before eating.