Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 4 to 5 servings
✔️ 1 orange
✔️ A bit of raw cane sugar
✔️ 1/2 pumpkin (500 g)
✔️ 200 g dark chocolate
✔️ 200 ml almond or rice milk
1. The day before, peel the oranges and thinly cut the peel. Put in a bowl with the same amount of sugar. Leave to marinate for about 24 hours.
2. The next day, cut the pumpkin and remove the seeds. Steam the flesh and keep the seeds to roast them later.
3. Melt the chocolate with the vegetable milk.
4. Blend everything in a blender. Add the orange zest. Mix with a spatula and then fill verrines with this cream.
5. Decorate with some chocolate.
💡 Tip 💡: If you don’t like the combination of orange and chocolate, you can also skip the orange and go for a simpler pumpkin and chocolate cream, it’s bomb as well. 💣🤤)