Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 4 persons
✔ A big butternut
✔ 2 tbsp of honey
✔ 4 tbsp of olive oil
✔ Salt and pepper
✔ 2 ripened goat cheeses
✔ 1 handful of crushed nuts
✔ A dozen black olives
✔ Lamb’s lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the butternut into cubes and put them in a baking dish. Add honey, olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Cut the ripened goat cheese into strips and place them on top.
- Put the dish in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and add the crushed walnuts and pitted black olives over the gratin.
- Serve hot with a side of lamb’s salad.