Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 persons
✔️ 1 medium sized butternut
✔️ 1/4 reblochon cheese
✔️ 2 tbsp olive oil
✔️ A handful of hazelnuts
✔️ A handful of cranberries
✔️ Salt & Pepper
- Heat up the oven to 190°C.
- Cut the butternut in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds with a spoon.
- Put the two halves on a baking sheet. Slightly slice the flesh with a knife and drizzle with some olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake for about 20 minutes, ‘till the flesh is tender.
- Dice the reblochon cheese.
- Pound the hazelnuts.
- Put the reblochon dices in the butternut
- Sprinkle with the hazelnuts and cranberries
- Put it back in the oven for about 15 minutes
- Enjoy 😋
✅ Wonderful alternative to our well known winter tartiflette, which could be a bit too much at some point 🔝