Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 persons
✔ 120g quinoa
✔ 200g chicken breasts
✔ A handful of arugula
✔ A dozen cherry tomatoes
✔ A dozen mushrooms
✔ A handful of pecans
✔ A handful of pine nuts
✔ A spring onion
✔ A raspberry tray
✔ A blueberry tray
✔ Olive oil
✔ Balsamic Vinegar
✔ Salt and pepper
- Cook the quinoa then mix it with a pinch of pepper, salt, olive oil and small pieces of new onions.
- Cook the chicken breasts in the stove.
- Cut the mushrooms in four pieces and cook them with a little oil.
- For the dressing: put 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of honey in a container and mix everything together.
- Assemble in two bowls: arugula, quinoa, chicken breasts, cherry tomatoes (cut in half), mushrooms, pecans, raspberries, blueberries, pine nuts (previously grilled), salt and pepper.
- Cover the dressing and dig in!
? Tip ?: for a balanced meal, you can create any Buddha Bowl by following these proportions: per person, count 60g of cereals (quinoa, rice, buckwheat, spelt, millet, etc. ), 100g of protein (meat, poultry, fish, cheese, egg or legumes), 250g of vegetables (Raw and cooked), fruit, seeds (Sunflower, squash, Sesame, flax, etc.), Oilseeds (pecans, cashew nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.), spices and aromatic herbs.