Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 people
✔ 400g mushrooms: shitakes, oyster and white
✔ 200g buckwheat
✔ 2 onions
✔ 5 tablespoons vegetable broth
✔ 6 dried tomatoes
✔ 2 tablespoons dried oregano
✔ Salt and pepper
✔ Olive oil
✔ 100 g of Pecorino
- Rub the mushrooms and chop them into slices. Cook them in a pan with a little olive oil. Set aside.
- Mix the vegetable broth with 500 ml of boiling water.
- Peel and cut the onions. Cook them in the pan in a little olive oil.
- Add the buckwheat and let it cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth progressively until the buckwheat is tender (wait for the broth to evaporate before adding the next ladle).
- Add the mushrooms, dried tomatoes (cut into slices), oregano, half pecorino, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix and serve in bowls.
- Add the rest of the grated pecorino and serve while it is hot.