For 1 cake:
✔ 250gr of 3 cereals flour
✔ 30gr oatmeal
✔ 3 eggs
✔ 120ml of rice milk
✔ 40ml of rapeseed oil
✔ 30gr of tahini (white sesame butter)
✔ 25gr of fresh yeast
✔ 1tsp of cinnamon
✔ 3 big bananas
✔ 30gr of crushed hazelnuts
✔ 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together: the 3 cereals flour, oat flakes, crushed hazelnuts, salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, crush the bananas with a fork and add the eggs, yeast, milk, oil and tahini.
- Get the two preparations together.
- Oil a cake mold and pour the mixture in it.
- Bake at mid-height for 45-50 minutes.
- Unmould immediately and let it cool down.