Easy, quick and healthy recipe with 100% organic products from The Barn presented by WESH food 🌾☝🏻
For 2 persons
✔ 2 salmon pavers
✔ 1 asparagus bunch
✔ 1/2 red onion
✔ 120g of brown rice
✔ 2 tbsp of honey
✔ 2 tbsp of sesame seeds
✔ Lemon juice
✔ Olive oil
✔ Cider vinegar
✔ Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° and cover the plate with parchment paper.
- Break off the end of the stem of the asparagus and put them on half of the oven plate. Cut the onion into slices and arrange over the asparagus. Cover with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Boil water and cook the rice at low heat, with a pinch of salt, for about ten minutes.
- Remove the plate from the oven, add the two salmon paves, cover each one with: 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of honey, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Re-bake for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the rice, asparagus and salmon in a dish and cover with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon, cider vinegar and chopped parsley.