✔️ 250 g green lentils
✔️ 250 g Feta cheese
✔️ 200 g strawberries
✔️ 200 g arugula
✔️ 4 handfuls of flaked almonds
✔️ Balsamic vinegar
✔️ Rapeseed oil (or other oil of choice)
✔️ A little honey or date cream
1. Soak the lentils for 12 hours and then rinse well.
2. Put them in a pan with three times their volume of cold unsalted water. Bring the water to the boil and cook for about 20 minutes. Drain and leave to cool.
3. Brown the almonds in a frying pan without adding any fat, over high heat and stirring very regularly.
4. Mix the arugula, lentils, almonds, crumbled cheese and chopped strawberries.
5. Add the oil, balsamic vinegar and possibly a little honey or date cream.
Our markets On Facebook
Our Markets On Instagram
Our markets On LinkedIn
Our markets On Youtube
Our markets on Pinterest