✔️ 500 g Brussels sprouts
✔️ 100 g bacon
✔️ 1 pear
✔️ 1 red onion
✔️150 ml fresh cream or cashew cream
✔️ Olive oil
✔️ Salt and pepper
- Remove the damaged leaves from the Brussels sprouts. Cut off the stems.
- Soak the sprouts for a few minutes in vinegar water to wash them (the small insects hidden between the leaves will move in the water).
- Pour the cabbages into boiling water for 5 minutes, drain them (this removes the sulphur compounds from the cabbages that sometimes cause digestive problems), then soak them in ice water (this fixes the bright green colour).
- Bring salted water to the boil again. Cook the cabbage until al dente.
- Cut the bacon into thin slices, the pears into cubes and the onion into strips. Fry them in a pan with a little oil.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, crème fraîche or cashew cream. Add salt and pepper and enjoy!
Our markets On Facebook
Our Markets On Instagram
Our markets On LinkedIn
Our markets On Youtube
Our markets on Pinterest