Pear & apple thin pie
✔ 1 short pastry
✔ 2 pears
✔ 1 apple
✔ 20g of slivered almonds
✔ 2 small lemons
✔ 50g brown cane sugar
✔ 2 tablespoons flour
✔ 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Peel and seed the pears and apple and cut them into thin slices.
- Spread the short pastry in a pie dish.
- Mix the lemon juice, sugar, flour and cinnamon together.
- Brush the fruit slices with this mix, then place them on the pastry (the pears on the sides and the apple in the center).
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Fold the edges of the pastry and then brush them as well.
- Pour the rest of the mix over the fruits.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
✅ Healthy recipe ? With 100% The Barn products ?☝