For 4 people :
✔ 4 tbsp of olive oil
✔ 1 large onion
✔ 1 clove of garlic
✔ 700gr brown mushrooms
✔ 1,5 l of water
✔ 100 gr of spinach
✔ 50 gr fresh parsley
✔ Salt & pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and sauté the chopped onion.
- On high heat, add the mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the garlic and keep cooking.
- Pour the water and cook, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach in the soup and stir until faded.
- Season to taste, sprinkle with fresh parsley and enjoy! ?
✔ For a complete and balanced meal: accompany this wonderful vegetable soup with a goat cheese toast
✔ 3 to 4 leaves of kale
✔ 1 tablespoon of olive oil
✔ A pinch of Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash and dry the kale leaves.
- Separate them and place them on a cooking place.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Himalayan salt.
- Put in the oven for 8-10 minutes (keep an eye on the cooking process ☝ )
✅ Fast and healthy recipe ? With 100% products The Barn ?☝
✔ Low calorie chips ideal as an appetizer