Flemish-style green asparagus
For two people :
✔ 500g of green asparagus
✔ 120g of quinoa
✔ 2 eggs
✔ Colza oil
✔ Chervil leaves
✔ Salt and pepper
- Rinse the asparagus and chop the ends off (about 2cm). Steam them for about 20 minutes.
- Cook the quinoa (it is better if it has been soaked for 12 hours before cooking).
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes and chop them.
- Mix the eggs, chopped chervil and rapeseed oil together. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus on a plate, pour the eggs – chervil – rapeseed mixture on top and serve it hot with the quinoa.
✅ Healthy and balanced recipe ? With 100% products The Barn ?☝?